DURABLE. HIGH QUALITY. ROBUST.
A high-quality steel construction is the basis of a long-lasting screen cleaning machine. Therefore, we manufacture carriageways and supports of the screen cleaning machines exclusively in the EXC3 design class according to DIN EN 1090-2.
Details under: Welding certificate for welding of steel structures
We also offer our customers our many years of experience in steel construction for a wide range of steel components as contract manufacturing. We have certified welders, technical equipment and filler materials for various welding processes:
- ISO 4063-111 Steel and stainless steel: manual arc welding
- ISO 4063-135 Steel: Metal active gas welding
- ISO 4063-136 Stainless steel: Metal active gas welding with welding powder filled wire electrode
- ISO 4063-141 Stainless steel and aluminum: Tungsten inert gas welding
- ISO 4063-131 Aluminium: Metal inert gas welding
- Manufacturer qualification according to EN 1090-2:2008+A1:2011
- Construction class EXC3 according to EN 1090-2
- Certified welders according to DIN 9606-1 for processes: 111, 135, 141
- Certified welders according to DIN 9606-2 for processes: 131