SCREEN CLEANING MACHINES (TRASH RACK CLEANERS):
- ONE machine for screens in any amount and design.
- Individual machine adaptations to the local conditions.
- No changes to the construction or or inlet-constricting installations.
- Free access to the screen.
- Rail track option with curve, for any positioning of the screenings dumpster.
- Cleaning of the screen from top to bottom.
- Safe packing of bulky parts from the hydraulically operated grab.
- No machine installation in water required.
- Sophisticated design with our more than 70 years of experience in construction and development of screen cleaning machines.
- Optional use of two carriages with grap in one rail track to double the cleaning performance or to increase safety.
- Maintenance-free bearings due to the use of special plain bearings.
- Grab prongs reach deep into the screen for combing out jammed screenings or, in case of fine screens, through them.
- High weight and special focus.
- Safe automatic operation.
- Safe grab engagement in solid screenings by leaning against the screen.
- No use of grease or oil for lubrication of bearing points.
- Replaceable sliding bars on the contact surfaces of the grab with the front edges of the screen bars.
- High-quality corrosion protection: All steel parts are hot-dip galvanized (optional: stainless steel, material according to customer requirements).
- Piston rod and spherical bearings of hydraulic cylinders made of stainless steel.
- Insensitive to frost and ice.
- Use of drives and components from well-known, globally represented manufacturers.
- Integrated and maintenance-free slack cable control without additional rollers running on the wire rope.
- Lifetime lubricated ball bearings.
- High quality corrosion protection: All steel parts are hot-dip galvanized.
- Weather protection cladding made of stainless steel sheet.
- Cable drums made of weatherproof plastic.
- Hose drums made of stainless steel sheet or weatherproof plastic.
- Stainless steel bearing housing.
- Programmable logic controller for automatic operation.
- Commissioning by push button, time stage, water level differential contact, external signal.
- Safe automatic operation through constant monitoring of the processes.
- Radio remote control or hand switch for manual operation.