Apparatebau-Münster GmbH is a medium-sized company in Dägeling that has been established for over 70 years. The quality brand MÜNSTER stands in its core competence for high-quality screen cleaning machines, which are used worldwide, among others, in pumping stations and hydropower plants.
We are very pleased about your interest in our company!
For our team we are looking for an
Electronics Technician (m/f/d)
We offer you a long-term perspective in an interesting & diversified field of activity:
- Switch cabinet & control system construction
- Electrification of machines & installations
- Assembly & commissioning of Siemens S7 controls as well as repairs & maintenance
- General operational maintenance
This is what you should offer us:
- A completed vocational training in electrical engineering or comparable with several years of professional experience
- A structured, reliable & result-oriented way of working
- Willingness to assemble (mainly nationally), personal responsibility & ability to work in a team
- Good german language skills in word and writing
- Driving license class CE or C1E
Apparatebau-Münster as an employer:
- An employee-oriented company with a strong team consisting of about 30 employees
- A culture in which open communication, creativity & personal responsibility are valued
- A flat hierarchical organizational structure
- An unlimited full-time employment contract
- Conditions based on the collective bargaining agreement of IG Metall and the employers’ association Nordmetall
Become an important part of our company!
Does our job offer appeal to you? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application by e-mail or post. Please state your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.