History

1949
Company founded as a one-man operation by Walter Münster in Borsfleth
1950Invention of a Screen Cleaning Machine with a trolley and grab,
first rig manufactured and commissioned
1958Relocation to Krempe
1961Screen Cleaning Machine optimised - semi-automatic R61;
first exports to the Netherlands
1966First fully automated R66 Screen Cleaning Machine delivered
1971Smaller R71 Screen Cleaning Machine, also fitted with trolley and grab, launched onto the market
1974Screen Cleaning Machine in revolving tower crane developed using tried and trusted components
1977Werner Münster joins as a technician
1984Relocation to the new building in Dägeling industrial estate
1989500th Screen Cleaning Machine installed at a sewage treatment plant in Gelsenkirchen;
company reregistered as a GmbH limited company,
Werner Münster appointed as CEO
1993Workshop, office and social amenity extensions built
1995Sheet-metal CNC machining introduced
1997QMS certified according to EN ISO 9001
1999First delivery for installations for the wheel and bogie workshop at the Deutsche Bahn AG repair workshops in Neumünster
2002Modern hand-luggage conveyor belt systems developed for Deutsche Bahn AG,
first conveyor belt systems delivered
Production area extended to 2,500 m²
2004Additional CNC lathe introduced at manufacturing facilities
Screen Cleaning Machine 03 production kick-off after two-year testing phase
Additional three-roller rounding and press brake introduced at the manufacturing facilities
2009Step-up of machinery by a 5-axis universal CNC milling machine
2012Delivery of 1,000th screen cleaning machine
Modernisation of machinery by renewal of the universal lathe
Kai Schawe appointed second managing director